Menu Film Inserts are designed to slide into a frame or between sheets of clear plastic or glass. Backlit Film prints on rigid 8 mil frost white Satin Polyester in full color on one side and has a matte finish.
Typically used for backlit menu displays boxes, at bus stops, airports, and for movie theatres, Backlit Film is a way to draw attention to to your message. Backlit Film can easily be placed in and removed from displays, so it is easy to change graphics. It is also weatherproof, so it is durable and sturdy enough for long term use.
Our standard sizes are the most popular in the industry:
You can enter any trim size smaller than the standard size selected, in feet.
8 mil. Satin Polyester
This heavy duty film is frost white with a matte finish that produces high quality, rich color. It can be printed on the front only.
Full Color - 4/0
Full color printing (CMYK) results in photo quality results on the front. No printing on the back.
This product prints in a professional, finished quality.
Standard printing turnaround on this product is 3-4 days from the time your proof is approved. Standard Turnaround includes ground shipping with an estimated shipment time of 3-5 days to the continental US.
Expect your order in 6-10 days from the time your proof is approved.
Express printing turnaround on this product in as little as 48-72 hours from the time your proof is approved! Express Turnaround includes SELECT shipping with an guaranteed shipment time of 2-3* days to the continental US.
Expect your order in as little as 96 hours from the time your proof is approved.
Contact us to upgrade turnaround once you place your order.
These are designed to slide into your backlit boxes.
Select a Quantity
Need more than one? You can increase quantity once you add this product to your cart.
Once you place your order you will be forwarded to a page to upload your print-ready artwork.
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me. in the product options.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
• Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Graphic Design Service
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me.
in the product options.
Want to know what makes us one of the best graphic design agencies in the country?
Yeah, we make great looking ads, and yep, we are the rated top graphic design agency in Miami.
But, it's results that matter. We create designs that compel your audience and achieve your business goals.