Stretched Canvas is printed on 15 mil. Artist Quality White Canvas in full color on one side and is capable of presenting a vivid photograph or artist print.
Stretched Canvas is often used to reproduce artwork and photography. Whether photos or fine art, Stretched Canvas will give you an authentic look.
Your artwork can be scanned locally, printed on canvas, numbered and signed.
Our artist quality canvas is trusted by photographers from Miami to Los Angeles to showcase their photos in stunning quality.
Appeal to your customers. Boutiques, restaurants and retail locations all use canvas prints to set the mood.
Our standard sizes are the most popular in the industry:
Custom sizes available, unframed. Contact us
for custom sizes up to 48" x 46"
15mil. Artist Quality White Canvas
When you want to give your print the look and feel of gallery quality canvas, have it printed on our 15 mil. White Canvas.
Full Color - 4/0
Full color printing (CMYK) results in photo quality results. No printing on the back.
This product prints in a professional, finished quality.
Standard printing turnaround on this product is 3-4 days from the time your proof is approved. Standard Turnaround includes ground shipping with an estimated shipment time of 3-5 days to the continental US.
Expect your order in 6-10 days from the time your proof is approved.
Express printing turnaround on this product in as little as 48-72 hours from the time your proof is approved! Express Turnaround includes SELECT shipping with an guaranteed shipment time of 2-3* days to the continental US.
Expect your order in as little as 96 hours from the time your proof is approved.
Contact us to upgrade turnaround once you place your order.
Gallery Wrap- Black Border
Your image stops at the edge. The wrapped edges are solid black. This allows the entire image to be viewed from the front.
Gallery Wrap- Image Wrap
Your image continues around the sides. The outer 1 1/2" of the image gets wrapped around the stretcher bars. This creates a continuous appearance to the image. Since the edges of the image will be wrapped, the outer 1 1/2" of the image will not be visible from the front.
NOTE:Please allow 2" of additional image to fully wrap around the frame.
Select a Quantity
Need more than one? You can increase quantity once you add this product to your cart.
Once you place your order you will be forwarded to a page to upload your print-ready artwork.
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me. in the product options.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
• Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Additional 2" bleed required if Image Wrap option selected.
• Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Graphic Design Service
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me.
in the product options.
Want to know what makes us one of the best graphic design agencies in the country?
Yeah, we make great looking ads, and yep, we are the rated top graphic design agency in Miami.
But, it's results that matter. We create designs that compel your audience and achieve your business goals.