Door Hangers are flyers that have a 1.25" diameter circle cut out with an accompanying slit that allows them to hang on a doorknob. They are very common in guerilla marketing campaigns, as they nearly guarantee customer interaction.
Door Hangers are used to spread a consistent message or campaign through a desired area. They are commonly used for restaurant delivery menus, advertising services and products, or political campaigns. It's hard for people to miss a hanger on the door when they come home, so this is a high-visibility marketing solution. Door Hangers often include discounts, coupons, or special offers.
Our standard size, listed below, is the most popular in the industry:
• 4.25" x 11"
This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
Full color on one or both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Typical examples of this are magazine covers and high-end catalogs.
UV 2 Sides
UV is short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss coating applied over the entire front and back of the printed piece.
This coating will protect your door hangers from the elements.
Standard printing turnaround on this product is 5-7 days from the time your proof is approved. Standard Turnaround includes ground shipping with an estimated shipment time of 3-5 days to the continental US.
Expect your order in 7-10 days from the time your proof is approved.
Express printing turnaround on this product in as little as 48-72 hours from the time your proof is approved! Express Turnaround includes SELECT shipping with an guaranteed shipment time of 2-3* days to the continental US.
Expect your order in as little as 96 hours from the time your proof is approved.
Contact us to upgrade turnaround once you place your order.
Door Hangers have a 1.25" diameter circle cut out with an accompanying slit that allows them to hang on a doorknob.
Select a Quantity
Select a quantity or contact us us for larger quantity orders.
Once you place your order you will be forwarded to a page to upload your print-ready artwork.
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me. in the product options.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
• Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Graphic Design Service
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me.
in the product options.
Want to know what makes us one of the best graphic design agencies in the country?
Yeah, we make great looking ads, and yep, we are the rated top graphic design agency in Miami.
But, it's results that matter. We create designs that compel your audience and achieve your business goals.