Labels are printed on the front side of adhesive-backed stock. Labels are most often used for direct product labeling or in conjunction with packaging.
Labels are an easy way to add a unique design to help establish your brand and clearly state what a product is. They are great for customizing any otherwise generic item. Labels are also a helpful organizational and advertising tool. Use our labels to tell your customers what a product is, how to use it, or why they want it.
Labels also make great stickers for people to buy as souvenirs or to show off their interests.
Our standard size, listed below, can be customized by entering a trim size:
• 4" x 6"
Enter any dimension, in inches. (Must be smaller than 4"x6")
60# Gloss Label Stock
This self-adhesive stock is used for cut-sheet labels. It comes with a protective backing that you peel off to expose the adhesive. The high-gloss finish provides a professional look and feel with top quality color.
Full Color - 4/0
Full color on one side of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Typical examples of this are magazine covers and high-end catalogs.
UV 1 Side
UV is short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss coating applied over the entire front of the printed piece.
This coating does a great job of protecting against handling and the elements and gives your labels a brilliant shine.
Standard printing turnaround on this product is 7 days from the time your proof is approved. Standard Turnaround includes ground shipping with an estimated shipment time of 3-5 days to the continental US.
Expect your order in 10-12 days from the time your proof is approved.
Express printing turnaround on this product in as little as 48-72 hours from the time your proof is approved! Express Turnaround includes SELECT shipping with an guaranteed shipment time of 2-3* days to the continental US.
Expect your order in as little as 96 hours from the time your proof is approved.
Contact us to upgrade turnaround once you place your order.
This product can be customized with die-cutting, spot UV, shrink-wrapping or bundling.
Contact us for a custom quote.
Select a Quantity
Select a quantity or contact us us for larger quantity orders.
Once you place your order you will be forwarded to a page to upload your print-ready artwork.
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me. in the product options.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
• Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Graphic Design Service
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me.
in the product options.
Want to know what makes us one of the best graphic design agencies in the country?
Yeah, we make great looking ads, and yep, we are the rated top graphic design agency in Miami.
But, it's results that matter. We create designs that compel your audience and achieve your business goals.