Envelopes can send a variety of materials. We can print any image or text anywhere on the Envelope, so long as there is room for addressing and postage.
Printed Envelopes are a great way to reinforce a company’s identity and create a clean, consistent impression. These are the professional touches that show high attention to detail and help you manage your brand consistently.
Our standard size, listed below, is the most popular in the industry:
• 4.125″ x 9.5″ / Business #10
• Contact Us for custom sizes
You may be familiar with this type of stock from business stationary or typical letterhead.
This paper has a quality feel, folds easily, and is a good choice when you want a classic look.
Full Color – 4/0
Full color on one side of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Typical examples of this are magazine covers and high-end catalogs.
This is an uncoated product and looks great as is.
Standard printing turnaround on this product is 5-7 days from the time your proof is approved. Standard Turnaround includes ground shipping with an estimated shipment time of 3-5 days to the continental US. Expect your order in 8-12 days from the time your proof is approved.
Express printing turnaround on this product in as little as 48-72 hours from the time your proof is approved! Express Turnaround includes SELECT shipping with a guaranteed shipment time of 2-3* days to the continental US. Expect your order in as little as 96 hours from the time your proof is approved.
A standard Envelope.
Envelope contains an address window with clear film.
Contact Us for custom finishing like die-cutting, spot UV and more.
Select a Quantity
Select a quantity or contact us for larger quantity orders.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file. If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened. We also accept.JPG (JPEG) file types, however PDF is the preferred format. Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Graphic Design Service
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me. in the product options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.