Labels are printed on the front side of adhesive-backed stock. Labels are most often used for direct product labeling or in conjunction with packaging.
Labels are an easy way to add a unique design to help establish your brand and clearly state what a product is. They are great for customizing any otherwise generic item. Labels are also a helpful organizational and advertising tool. Use our labels to tell your customers what a product is, how to use it, or why they want it. Labels also make great stickers for people to buy as souvenirs or to show off their interests.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
• 2″ x 3.5″
• 2.5″ x 3.5″
• 2″ x 4″
• 3.5″ x 3.5″
• 4″ x 6″
• 4″ x 9″
• 6″ x 9″
This 60# self-adhesive stock is used for cut-sheet labels. It comes with a protective backing that you peel off to expose the adhesive. The high-gloss finish provides a professional look and feel with top quality color.
Full Color – 4/0
Full color on one side of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Typical examples of this are magazine covers and high-end catalogs.
High Gloss Coating
This is a high-gloss coating applied over the entire front and back of the printed piece making it highly resistant to fading and moisture.
Standard printing turnaround on this product is 5-7 days from the time your proof is approved. Standard Turnaround includes ground shipping with an estimated shipment time of 3-5 days to the continental US. Expect your order in 8-12 days from the time your proof is approved.
Express printing turnaround on this product in as little as 48-72 hours from the time your proof is approved! Express Turnaround includes SELECT shipping with a guaranteed shipment time of 2-3* days to the continental US. Expect your order in as little as 96 hours from the time your proof is approved.
Finishing Available Upon Request
Ask about die-cutting, spot UV and more.
Select a Quantity
Select a quantity or contact us for larger quantity orders.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file. If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened. We also accept.JPG (JPEG) file types, however PDF is the preferred format. Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Graphic Design Service
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me. in the product options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.