Each award includes a common logo and common copy per award that fits within the guidelines of the template. Pricing includes one line of personalization per award. These awards are an amazing tribute to those who achieve and surpass their goals, a lasting memento or reminder.
These are a great way to mark an occasion, substantiate a business relationship or increase moral or retention.
Sizes are listed below:
• Monolith Award 5.75″ x 7.75″ x 1.25″
• Star Award 6″ x 5.75″ x 1″
• Translucent Award 8″ x 10.75″ x 2″
This Clear Acrylic is lightweight, durable and crystal clear.
This product does not include color.
This product comes uncoated and is durable and long lasting.
Standard printing turnaround on this product is 3-4 days from the time your proof is approved. Standard Turnaround includes ground shipping with an estimated shipment time of 3-5 days to the continental US. Expect your order in 6-9 days from the time your proof is approved.
Logo & Text
Includes common logo and text on all units.
One line of personalization can be added to each unit.
Select a Quantity
Select a quantity or contact us for larger quantity orders.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file. If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened. We also accept.JPG (JPEG) file types, however PDF is the preferred format. Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results. • Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Note: Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. Proofs are typically shown half size. For other details, please review the file setup section carefully. Due to material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders, please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides after cutting.
Graphic Design Service
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me. in the product options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Carrington Co –
These came out beautifully. Nicer than I even imagined. They were the showcase of the event!