Tear Cards are printed on flat, rectangular, heavy weight stock in full color. They are perforated 2″ from the end (business card size), which makes it convenient to include a coupon or contact information. This way, customers do not have to keep the whole card just to get the information they want to hold on to.
Tear Cards are a fun way of creating more interaction with customers, as the customers actually engage with your advertising. A perforated section 2″ from the end tears away from the card and creates a business card size piece for customers to keep. This is a great place for a coupon, promotion, or contact information. They also make high-quality raffle tickets for special events.
Our standard size, listed below, is the most popular in the industry:
• 3.5″ x 8.5″
Standard Gloss Cover
This thick and stiff 14pt stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
Heavy Gloss Cover
This is a thick 16pt stock and comes with a gloss coating on both sides.
Full Color – 4/0
Full color on one side of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Typical examples of this are magazine covers and high-end catalogs.
Full Color – 4/4
Full color on both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Typical examples of this are magazine covers and high-end catalogs.
This is a brilliant water-based coating applied over the entire front and back of the printed piece. This coating makes your prints shine yet can be written on with a ballpoint pen.
High Gloss Coating
This is a high-gloss coating applied over the entire front and back of the printed piece making it highly resistant to fading and moisture.
Standard printing turnaround on this product is 5-7 days from the time your proof is approved. Standard Turnaround includes ground shipping with an estimated shipment time of 3-5 days to the continental US. Expect your order in 8-12 days from the time your proof is approved.
Express printing turnaround on this product in as little as 48-72 hours from the time your proof is approved! Express Turnaround includes SELECT shipping with a guaranteed shipment time of 2-3* days to the continental US. Expect your order in as little as 96 hours from the time your proof is approved.
Finishing Available Upon Request
Ask about rounded corners, spot UV and more.
Select a Quantity
Select a quantity or contact us for larger quantity orders.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file. If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened. We also accept.JPG (JPEG) file types, however PDF is the preferred format. Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Graphic Design Service
Want our award-winning team to design it? Select Design them for me. in the product options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.